It is time for our monthly giveaway AND I am super excited for this one! We are giving away THREE (3) printed copies of the book - The Star-Spangled State Book.
Check out some reviews at the links below and then click back here to find out how you can enter our drawing to win 1 of 3 free books.
Reviews not enough? Perhaps a sample lesson will hit the spot! Below is a link to a sample pulled out of the front portion of the book:
Here's what you will need to do in order to enter our drawing:
1. Visit this webpage - http://www.knowledgequestmaps.com/prod5.htm - and skim through the product info.
2. Download the free sample (if you wish) and take a peek. Workbook sample is available also.
3. Tell us what you think by leaving a comment here on the blog.
4. Include your email or blog address so that we can contact you if you win.
5. We can only provide free shipping to U.S. addresses. However, if you live outside the U.S. and don't mind paying the postage, you may certainly enter our drawing as well.
The drawing will be held on Friday, April 24th. That is less than a week away!
Please note: If you decide to purchase the book because it looks so perfect for your upcoming studies AND because it is ON SALE until 4/29 and then you win a free book in our drawing, we will REFUND the amount of purchase. Don't worry about that.
Also please note: The Star-Spangled Workbook (that turns the State Book into a full year curriculum) is currently on sale at over 40% off. This sale will last until April 29th.