Monday, November 24, 2008

Here are the winners!

Yes, we held our 2nd drawing and these are the names that were drawn:

Jill C.
Barb D.
Denese

If one of these names looks like it might be you, please check your email box because we sent each of these three individuals an email notifying them of their prize - a copy of our book entitled What Really Happened During the Middle Ages.

Stay posted to this blog. In fact, sign up for RSS feeds, because we will continue to post drawings and YOU might be a winner next time.

Terri

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just got an e-mail from you announcing the winners. I'm not one, but I happened to notice a little CYT reference somewhere in your blog. I live in Vancouver :-) We missed Anne of Green Gables, but we're going to see Scrooge. My kids (13 & 10) don't have one inkling to be involved with CYT and that's just so sad - lol. But my 10 year old and my husband like going to the performances. And I know a few of the CYT Vancouver kids.

So nice to "meet" you on here.

Unknown said...

:( Boo hoo....not a winner, maybe next time!!! Love the blog, though...I'll keep coming back, of course! :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jill, Barb and Denese! Lucky Gals!

Denese said...

I won! I can't believe it!
Thanks so much, my children will really enjoy this book. They both love history!
Thank you again, it is greatly appreciated. :)